ARGOCAT 6x6 FRONTIER 700
Originally launched in 2006 the 6x6 Frontier range was engineered for sporting individuals, corporate entertainment, exploration, utilities, agriculture and a host of other commercial applications. 2017 model ARGOCAT FRONTIER 6x6 700 amphibious vehicle takes you and your friends to those remote locations. Great on the beach, across mud and through all those areas where conventional ATVS fail. 2017 model ARGOCAT FRONTIER 6x6 700 is the latest in a long line of powerful and robust 6x6 ARGOCAT vehicles. Invest in a vehicle that will give long in life service with low running costs.
ENGINE / Transmission:
- 23HP Kohler air cooled engine
- 747cc Air Cooled
- Electric start with manual recoil back up
- 30 amp charging system
- One piece ergonomic handlebar steering control with mounted brake lever. For safety and ease of handling, the ARGOCAT steering transmission provides continuous torque to all axles.
- Belt driven Continuously Variable Transmission
- High and Low forward, Neutral and Reverse
- Roller chain drive machined sprockets spline fit onto 1-1/4" diameter axles
- Large Triple sealed outer flange greasable bearings.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT :
- Large capacity vented disc brakes, Hydraulic operation for ease of steering and control
- Innovative triple differential ADMIRAL steering transmission provides even torque to all six wheels
- "Easy-steer" new for 2017
- Full length skid plate/underbody protection system
- Front and Rear axle extensions for increased axle and bearing life
- Hourmeter to easily identify service intervals
- Voltmeter, Low Charge rate light, Low Oil pressure light, hand brake light
- Interior lighting package to illuminate front driving and passenger area and rear cargo area
- Trailer hitch to extend the versatility
- Meets current CE specification with mechanical handbrake and horn
- 286kg load capacity
- 544kg towing capacity
- Vehicle weight 417kg
- Full length underbody skid plate
- Seven gallon fuel tank - 14 hours operation (estimated)
- Tyres - ODG AT189 24x10.00-8NHS give 9.5" underbody ground clearance
- Optional Roll frame/cage is ROPS tested.
- Max speed 22mph land and 3 mph on water
- 2 persons on land and water